Tuesday, July 13, 2010

As I Stand (Er Sit) Here.

I have come to reflect a lot of things that have happened in my life and realized they have all happened for a reason. For one thing or another. I can not complain about these things but I have learned a lot from the things that have happened in my life. Not seeing some family for 10+ years was a big wake up call to see how much everyone's life has changed in that time period. Its hard to believe how much people can change and on the same hand no change in the same reality. I come to realize I have a lot of anger, hatred, sorrow and so many other feeling bottled up inside that I am afraid of releasing them to see how much of it I can handle. But instead I do the worst thing I have been told and that is to keep it all bottled up. Oh well. It's a problem that is going to haunt me for a long time it seems, at least until I get help. If I ever do. Is it worth it to get the help. I guess >_> but who knows. All I know is for right now at this very moment I am very happy with my life and where it has taken me. At least now I know I have more support from people I wouldn't have guessed I had it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment